GET STARTED - VIDEOs & PDFs
Get Started Broadcasting Today!
Below you will find training videos and documents that will show you how to use your Sermon Studio:
- Live Stream to your website and mobile apps (android, apple, roku)
- Simulcast / Restream to your Facebook & YouTube accounts
- Upload your audio, video, and document files
- Podcast your archived media through iTunes, Spotify, and/or Google Podcasts
- and much more...
- All consultation, set up, and support is fast, friendly, and free!
- As a Christian non-profit; revenues beyond operating expenses go directly into global missions that feed and educate the needed!
SETUP MEDIA CENTER (LOGO & THINGS)
- upload your player Image (1080x608)
- upload your podcast artwork (1400x1400)
- upload your media center's logo
- media center colors and background
LIVE STREAM: THROUGH CHROME BROWSER
LIVE: RECORD, TRIM, PUBLISH
LIVE: RECURRING BROADCAST SCHEDULE
UPLOADING: AUDIO, VIDEO, PDF
- Upload audio, video, and/or PDF media files to your on-demand archive.
- Accessible through your Players, Apps, and Podcast feeds.
SYNDICATING: SUBMIT YOUR PODCAST
- Submit your on-demand Archive content (audio and/or video) to podcast directories such as iTunes, Spotify, and Google Podcasts.
- A great way to syndicate your content and make it automatically available to your audience on their devices.
- How to submit your feed (more info)
Popular Podcast Directories
LIVE: LIVE CHAT MODULE
- The Live Chat module enables you to interact with your audience during a live broadcast, and allows your audience to interact with each other from within your Media Centers. You can moderate the chat to remove comments and block participants as needed.
- Media Center Live Chat Module (more info)
LIVE: CHURCH ONLINE PLATFORM
- A Dynamic Playlists enables you to set a rule that will control how many Episodes display in the Playlist.
For example; only display Episodes from the last 2 months.
UPLOAD SIMPLE MODE
- Upload new media while in Simple Mode.
UPLOAD ADVANCED MODE
- Upload new media while in Advanced Mode..
PASSWORD PROTECT PLAYLIST
AUTOMATE EPISODE AVAILABILITY
- Create your Episodes ahead of time, and have them automatically activate / de-activate (within your Media Centers, Players, and/or Podcast Feeds) on a scheduled date / hour.
EPISODE SPECIFIC PLAYERS & DIRECT URLs
- Access your individual Episode's media Players and MP3, MP4 URLs.
SERMON STUDIO: TERMS & WORKFLOW
1. EPISODES are containers for your individual messages. When UPLOADING new media you will first create a new Episode; add your details (title, date, speaker, etc...) and then upload your media to it.
2. EPISODE ARCHIVE is a list of all Episodes in your Studio.
3. A PLAYLIST is a group of Episodes. You can create as many Playlists as you desire (like separate channels), or just use your Studio’s default Playlist. Each Playlist also includes a unique RSS / Podcast feed.
4. MEDIA CENTERS are for audience access to your Live & On-demand content. Media Centers can be embedded into your web sites, or linked to directly and are loaded with features. They can be for a single Playlist, or contain multiple Playlists/Channels.
An EPISODE (individual message) can be assigned to one or multiple > PLAYLIST (group of Episodes/messages).
A PLAYLIST is then assigned to your > MEDIA CENTER(s) and APPs (for audience access/playback)
LIVE STREAMING: THE BASICS (streaming setup)
- video camera & tripod
- video capture device (that takes the camera's signal into the computer)
- audio typically comes out of the sound board (monitor output) and into the same computer
- a computer (running free encoding software, connected to the internet)
- free encoding software running on the computer (we suggest OBS)
The encoding software sends your stream (audio and video) to us, and then we stream it to your players, apps, and to your Facebook and/or YouTube accounts if desired.
You can also stream through:
- dedicated streaming devices (like the Datavideo NVS - no computer required)
- directly from your Chrome browser (WebRTC)
- from your mobile device / tables using a free broadcasting app such a Larix.
We will record your broadcast server-side (audio/mp3 and video/mp4) for on-demand access following the broadcast through players and podcast feeds.
* We are here and happy to help. All consultation, setup, and support is free!
WARNING: Leverage, Don't Rely!!
Welcome to sermon.net and the Sermon Studio. The Sermon Studio is an all-in-one, media storage and delivery platform for ministries. Sermon.net is a Christ-focussed Company. For over 15 years we have shared your mission and values.
Think about this... Secular platforms can censor or remove your content based on their ever-changing policies. The only interest they have in serving you is so that they can invade your audience's privacy and data-mine their information/identity.
This is the reality of being solely dependent upon Facebook and YouTube for your online media presence. Those platforms are full of distractions and questionable content that is competing for your audience's attention.
Sermon.net is a completely autonomous, all-in-one system, that you mange. We provide you with your own branded players, and direct access to your media files. Give your audience the option to access your media directly through your website, without any data-mining, distractions, ads, or other.
Now that online access is becoming essential for all ages, it is more important than ever to have a web presence that is completely under your control and considers the interests of your audience.
That being said, we also make it very easy to automatically live stream to Facebook and YouTube to expand your outreach and accessibility. Leverage those platforms - do not depend upon them!