HOW DO I LIVE STREAM MY CHURCH SERMONS
NEW TO LIVE STREAMING, OR LOOKING FOR AN ALTERNATIVE SOLUTION? GIVE US A CALL!
All support is free. If desired, we can schedule some time to remote into your system to be sure things are setup properly, and run some test live streams together.
You can Start by creating a Trial account so that you can familiarize yourself with the process and test-drive it:
You can embed Players or Media Centers directly into your site(s), or link to them externally. All hosting and processing is handled by our servers / datacenter.
* Why Upload? Live Stream Instead!
* Live Stream Tutorials and Help File
* Live Streaming > “best practices” & troubleshooting
The Process (quick overview)
1. Connect your audio and video sources to your encoding computer
2. Install and setup the encoding software on your encoding computer (there are free downloadable options for both MAC and PC)
3. Create a “master” Live Episode in your Sermon Studio, then copy & paste its stream credentials into your encoding software
4. Start Broadcasting!
ENCODER BROADCAST SETTINGS
Stream basics – encoder settings:
– H.264 (not VP6 or x.264)
– BASELINE 3.0 (not MAIN)
– audio in *AAC at 44,100 Hz
(*otherwise, mp3 < will not work on all Android devices)
We can also help you get setup with your players, etc…
Online Audio, Video, PDF, and Live Broadcasting. Access from just about any device (computers, smart phones, tablets) – is what we do. We are a Media Storage and Delivery (live and on-demand) service for Christian Ministries / Organizations. You get players to put within your site, rss/podcast feeds, access within our mobile apps, Roku, etc… we really aim to be the “all in one solution.”
Studio Pricing information (no longterm contracts, cancel anytime)
– http://thesermonnetwork.com/studio-pricing …but, start with a free account to test-drive the system!
Here is what we will do for your Ministry