SERMON STUDIO – GETTING STARTED
VIDEO TUTORIALS (SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE)
How to setup Vmix
How to setup Wirecast.
How to stream audio only using your chrome browser.
OBS setup steps
Live Stream to Periscope
Live Stream to YouTube
Live Stream to Facebook
How to edit a file in AVSVideo Editor
1. EPISODES are containers for your individual messages. When UPLOADING new media you will first create a new Episode, then add your details and upload your media to it.
2. EPISODE ARCHIVE is a list of all Episodes in your Studio.
3. A PLAYLIST is a group of Episodes. You can create as many Playlists as you desire (like separate channels), or just use your Studio's default Playlist. Each Playlist also includes a unique RSS / Podcast feed.
4. MEDIA CENTERS are for audience access to your Live & On-demand content. Media Centers can be embedded into your web sites, or linked to directly. The They can be for a single Playlist, or contain multiple Playlists.
- EPISODE (individual message) is assigned to a > PLAYLIST (group of Episodes/messages).
- A PLAYLIST is then assigned to your > MEDIA CENTERs and APPs (for audience access/playback)
* If you have any questions, please Submit a Support Ticket. We are here and always happy to help... Go Team! : )